People to be informed about your change of address:
- Family and Friends
- Local Council
- Gas Supplier
- Electricity Supplier
- Water Supplier
- Telephone Company
- Cable Company
- Internet Service Provider
- Church / Mosque / Synagogue
- Banks and Building Societies
- Insurance Company
- Ensure that you have a firm completion date if you are buying or selling,
or a fixed date by which you must leave your current home if you are
- Decide which type of removal service you need ie. part pack or full
- Arrange your free estimate - phone us on 0207 281 2725
- Book your removal with Adams Removals.
- If you have elected to pack yourself please have all the packing completed
before our team arrives.
- All boxes must be clearly labelled.
- Advise Adams Removals if any details of your move have changed since
- Do not pack your vacuum cleaner or cheque book.
- Defrost your freezer 24 hours before your move.
- When your move has been completed make a thorough inspection of your
belongings and settle your bill with the Adams Removals staff.
- When you have finished unpacking your boxes, flat-pack them and arrange
for Adams Removals to come and collect them. (This only applies if your
new address is still within the North London area).